- Product Collections
- Home Improvement
- Bathroom Accessories Sets | Decor Collections
- Sanibel Collection
- Torino Collection by Premier Faucet
- Wellington Collection
- Bayview Collection | Affordable ADA Faucets
- Charlestown Kitchen & Bath Collection
- Essen Collection | Sleek & Modern Faucets & More
- Invisia Collection | Exceptional Grab Bars
- Grabcessories | Grab Bar Collection
- Sonoma Collection | Stately Design
- Door Locks
- Home Lighting Fixtures
- Mobility Products
- Automotive Accessories
- Bathroom Safety
- Rollators | Rolling Walker
- Stairlift Prices
- Wheelchair - Accessories
- Vertical Platform Lift | Porch Lift
- Mobility Scooter Accessories
- Independent Living Aids
- ADA Compliant Products
- Automobile Aids
- Games & Hobbies
- Bedroom Helpers
- Bathroom Helpers
- Compression Stockings
- Door Knob Turners & Extenders
- Dressing & Grooming Aids
- Health Monitoring Devices
- Home Safety
- Home Spa
- Hot & Cold Therapy
- Kitchen Aids
- Mobility, Standing & Reaching Aids
- Surgery & Injury Recovery
- Visual & Hearing Impaired Aids
- Shop by Diagnosis
- Medical Alert | Bracelets | Necklaces
- Allergy Care
- Alzheimer's Care | Safety
- Ankle Care
- Arthritis Pain
- Back & Neck Care
- Blood Pressure
- Diabetes Care
- Foot Care Products
- Head Lice Treatment
- Heart Rate Monitors
- Knee Care
- Incontinence Supplies
- Plantar Fasciitis Care
- Pregnancy & Maternity Care
- Respiratory & Allergy Care
- Shoulder Care
- Skin Care
- Shop by Medical Specialty
- Help and Advice
- Contact Us
48 X 36 inch walk in shower has a low threshold and is beautifully designed. This walk in shower, has a 3 inch threshold and comes in four pieces so it is a great choice for bathroom remodels.
Purchase the full walk in shower enclosure or the shower pan only. Click Here to View Shower Pan
This is the perfect choice for people desiring very low threshold, walk in shower. It is available with a center drain configuration. Safety is the focus and this walk in shower. This 3 inchlow threshold shower comes with a non-slip floor and convenient soap ledges.
Dimensions: 48 inches Wide X 37 inches Deep X 78 inches High. Low Threshold: 3 inches
Specifically designed for your bathroom remodel project!
Within it's 48 inch x 36 inch low threshold shower boundaries you will benefit from other great features that include:
- Available Colors: WHITE, BONE or BISCUIT
- Premium Marine-Grade Gelcoat
- 8 X 8 inch Tile Pattern
- 4 Piece Shower System (4 pieces makes getting this shower INTO an existing bathroom easy)
- Self-supporting & Pre-leveled Shower Pan.
- 30 year GelCoat Warranty
- Convenient Soap Ledges
- Low Threshold ( 3 inches)
- Non-Slip Floor
- 3 inch threshold
- Code Compliance: IPC, UPC, ANSI Z 124.2, HUD, FHA
Place Grab Bars Anywhere! - This Shower has Plywood Reinforced Walls. This is a great choice for your remodel project where a low threshold is preferred over a totally curbless shower.
Accessories available: Shower valve, glide bar/hand shower, seat, grab bars, collapsible water stopper, drain, curtain and rod.
The standard shower is WHITE. Many custom body colors are available.
Building Codes Before installing any EZ Able product check with your local building department to insure compliance with the local building codes. EZ Able, LLC is not responsible for any conflicts with local building codes. EZ SPECS* - ALWAYS Refer to the Detailed Product Information Sheet For Installation Product Information
Color Options Available
Standard Color: White, Bone and Biscuit
Call for Pricing for Other Available Finishes.
EZ Able® units manufactured of fiberglass reinforced polyester resin, that it will,
free of charge, repair any EZ Able® shower unit found to be defective in material or workmanship upon inspection by an authorized representative of EZ Able®’s product manufacturer for a period of thirty (30) years from the date of purchase of the unit by a qualified professional. This warranty is made to the original owner in which the bathing unit is installed.
The exchange of a unit is limited to supplying a replacement unit of comparable size and style and does not include any cost of removal or installation.
EZ Able's warranty obligation in regard to equipment and accessories is limited to any warranty extended to EZ Able by the manufacturer of the equipment or accessories.
This warranty shall be voided if the unit is moved from its place of initial
installation or is not installed in accordance with the instructions supplied
by the manufacturer of the unit. Further, this warranty does not apply if the
unit has been subjected to accident, abuse, misuse, damage caused by
flood, fire, or act of God.
The owner agrees by use of the unit that the obligations of EZ Able® shall not exceed to contingent or indirect damage or injury to the structure of its contents, that the obligations of EZ Able®’s product manufacturer are limited to those set forth herein, and that no other obligations, expressed or implied, are assumed by EZ Able®’s product manufacturer.
Limits to Coverage
• When products are shipped by common carrier, the responsibility for the unit’s
safe delivery is assumed by the carrier. It is the responsibility of the consignee to inspect the container and report any damage to the freight company within their allotted time and to EZ Able's Customer Service within five (5) business days of delivery.
• Abusive treatment, misuse, normal wear and tear, accidents, fire, repairs or
alterations not authorized in writing by EZ Able®, theft, lost materials,
improper installation, damage to product due to shipping, storage or handling,
reactions caused by accessories or cleaning materials, mis-drilled holes, negligence, construction damage, punctures from dropped items into the tub and
other non-manufacturer issues are not covered by this warranty.
• The use of permanent non –slip type appliqués or rubber bath mats that are left
in place after use for over 24 hours may result in blistering of the surface which is
not covered under our warranty.
• EZ Able will under no circumstances be liable for water damage to the house and furnishings in connection with any bathing unit. It is the responsibility of the purchaser/installer to inspect and test the unit upon receipt and installation.
• If a replacement of the warranted item is determined to be necessary, this
warranty does not cover labor costs involved in demolition and removal of item or installation of the replacement and is covered up to the original purchase price of the shower only. Accessory replacement is not covered beyond their original manufacturer's warranty.
Filing a Claim
To file a claim, contact EZ Able® Customer Service/Warranty Department by phone, email, or mail.
Please contact: EZ Able - Warranty
PO Box 7118 Traverse City, MI 49696
Phone: Toll free: (877) 392.2531
Fax: Toll free: (877) 392.2531
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Web Site: www.ezable.com
The following information is necessary to process your claim:
1. Name, address, email and phone number
2. Sales Order number, Invoice number, Purchase Order from the original
customer, or some documentation that reflects original date of purchase
3. Description of damage and repair requested
State laws relating to this warranty
Some states laws prohibit limitations on warranties. In any case where a portion of this warranty is found to be not legal or conflicting with any state law, that portion of this warranty is voided but all other portions remain valid.
Modifications to this Warranty
This document supersedes all previous warranties written, verbal, or implied issued by EZ Able, EZ Able reserves the right to modify or change this warranty in its entirety at any time without prior notification. Effective date of this warranty is 11/14/2011.
Customers also viewed