Acorn Stair lift Heavy Duty Superglide-StraightRun
A great HEAVY DUTY Indoor stair lift is the Acorn Stairlift with a 350 pound weight capacity. Starting at $4699.00 (+tax) - Installed in Lower Peninsula of Michigan Price!
INSTALLATION AVAILABLE IN...
Detroit | Flint | Saginaw | Grand Rapids | Lansing | Midland | Graying | Ludington | Big Rapids | Traverse City | Petoskey | and Through-out the Lower Peninsula of Michigan!
Perfect Stair Lift for Straight Staircases.
Whatever the stairs might be preventing you from accessing safely, the Acorn 120 straight stair lift will give you full access to the home you love.
Acorn 120 stair lifts are designed for straight staircases. The slim design allows for minimal obstruction on the stairs, allowing others to use the staircase freely when the stair lift is folded. The Acorn stair lift will blend into your home, and the smooth start and start allows you to glide effortlessly up and down the stairs without any discomfort.
All of our stair lifts come standard with everything to ensure that you are safe and comfortable. Years of research have gone into making the Acorn stair lift one of the safest stair lifts available today. All that we offer to you is peace of mind.
Contact us now for your consultation and quotation, and one of our experienced stair lift specialists will provide all the advice you need.
- Padded seat and backrest - Ensures that Acorn stair lifts give the most comfortable ride available.
- Directional paddle switches - Easy to operate, even by those with limited dexterity.
- Seatbelt - Stair lifts are fitted as standard for added security.
- Folding arms, seat and footrest - Slimline fold-away design allows easy access to the staircase.
- Lockable swivel seat - Allows the user to safely enter and exit the stair lift without the need for twisting the body.
- Fast Installation - Acorn 120 stair lifts fix quickly and easily to your staircase, so there's no mess, and no need for any repairs.
- Lockable on/off switch - Allows the user to prevent others from using the stair lift.
- Diagnostic digital display - Informs the user of the status of the stair lift.
- Safety sensors - Five safety sensors on the footrest and carriage stop the stair lift if an obstruction is encountered.
- Remote controls - 2 handsets supplied, which allow the user to 'call' or 'send' the stair lift up or down the staircase.
- Weight Capacity = 350 lbs.
- Seat width 20.5"
EZ Able® meets the State of Michigan's regulations for installation lift equipment. Stairlift installations REQUIRE licensed elevator contractors in the state of Michigan.
Need Help? Please contact EZ Able® to discuss your specific needs.
This is one of EZ Able's most popular residential indoor stairlifts.
Includes: State of Michigan permit, shipping, installation currently available in Michigan ONLY and Acorn 120 stair lift equipment for straight run stairways UNDER 15' long. Additional Mileage Surcharges May Apply. Additional Options available. Call for details.
EZ Able® Accessible Solutions works with construction professionals, architects and customers across the continental USA, providing a wide array of products and services that promote independent living.
EZ Able® is an equal opportunity employer.Accessibility Equipment Acorn120LeftLowerMI $4,199.00 www.ezable.com New In stock! Order now!