Ableware - The Soft Touch Tuffet Foot or Leg Rest
May alleviate back pain
- Reduces risk of pressure sores
- Can reduce swelling of varicose veins
- Ergonomically places the legs in a slightly bent position to alleviate back and knee discomfort. Especially useful for people who spend long hours sitting. Elevating one's feet with the Tuffet can result in improved venous return increasing the oxygen supply to the lower limbs. This can reduce swelling and aid in improving skin and muscle condition
- Knees can be placed in a slightly bent or fully extended position depending on the placement of the Tuffet.
- As a foot rest, it is a comfortable way for readjusting seating position to reduce the risk of pressure sores and possible back pain.
Easily fits between the swing away supports of wheelchairs or under a desk to fully support the feet and lower legs.
Surface is constructed of a "soft touch", durable plastic that can be adjusted for firmness by releasing air from a recessed air valve. The neutral taupe color is complimentary to any décor – home or office. It is lightweight, only 6 lb. (2.7 kg) and measures 20 x 15 x 5 inches (50.8 x 38 x 12.7 cm). Clean with a damp cloth.Mobility & Special Needs 766300000 $87.99 www.ezable.com New In stock! Order now!