Proline drain system makes creating a beautiful barrier free tiled shower easy. Select a drain cover that matches your personal style. Linear drain system, by Quick Drain.
Choose Size Above: PLD26, PLD27.5, PLD30, PLD36, PLD40, PLD44, PLD46, PLD48, PLD52, PLD57, PLD63, PLD68
The Proline drain system is your premier universal design solution to create walkin tiled showers. No longer be limited to mosaic tiles for shower floors. This solution creates a sleek looking, modern and functional shower. Form and function come together while maintaining Universal Design principles.
Why is ProLine Drain System the BEST? KBIS 2009 Best of Competition & Gold Winner!
Just send us your shower drawing and we'll have Proline Drain put together a parts list for your job! Then, we'll create a custom quote specifically for you. It is that EZ!
Step 1 - Order Drain Body
Important Proline Drain System advantages:
- Clean and unintrusive look.
- Use any size tile.
- Eliminate the hassle of poured shower pans. Quick Drain has innovative membrane and sealant system.
- Side and bottom drain outlet models available.
- Very high drain flow capacity.
- High quality Stainless Steel drain.
- Easy to clean. Removable drain cover and strainer. Even the waste pipe is accessible for cleaning.
- Ideal for: shower drain, deck drain, pool drain.
- Unlimited drain length. Linear drain segments can be coupled. Very appealing and attractive design. The slot drain cover is only 1 1/2" (one and half inches) wide.
KBIS Honors the Kitchen & Bath Industry's Newest and Most Innovative Products.
ProLine Drain System meets IRC, IPC, and UPC compliance.
This Linear Drain is a stainless steel system. We offer high quality, attractive, low profile linear shower drains with superior construction, design and functionality.
HELPFUL HINT: The two most requested lengths are 26 and 58 inch. Why? This is the footprint of a classic 5 foot bathtub. Linear drains are a great, cost-effective solution for people wanting to create a tiled shower in an existing bathroom.
The linear drain can be lined up with any of the four sides of the bathing enclosure. To allow for the thickness of the walls and allow for some space next to the ends of the drain, choose a drain length that is two inches shorter than the side where you want to put the drain. The best place to put the drain can depend somewhat on the existing plumbing and wall.
Choose Size Above: PLD 26, PLD 27.5, PLD 30, PLD 36, PLD 40, PLD 44, PLD 46, PLD 48, PLD 52, PLD 57, PLD 63, PLD 68
Proline Drain ...